Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Snacks!

Didnt finish my videos for minecraft- been super busy, should have them up tomorrow though!

Figured instead id share with you my favorite snacks.

English Muffins! these are the most ballin snacks ever- add some butter, and a bit of powdered sugar mixed with cinnamon- delicious

Cheese Nips- and cheese itz are garbage!

Doritos n cheeze! Mix cooler ranch with eazy cheese cans microwave for a few seconds. nom nom nom

Carnation Instant breakfast- great when you thirsty and only a little hungry- fills you up

Instant Quesidillias - thats probably incredibly spelled wrong, but a tortilla, some cheese and some precooked chicken are only seconds away from a delicious snack.

My microwave oven has a tiny grill on top- it is the most awesome appliance ever, i can make french toast whenever i want! 2 eggs- cup a milk some vinilla and a little flower, great quick treat P:

hope you enjoy- what are your favorite snacks?

23 comments:

  1. Mi Goreng noodles are hard to go past.
    I also favour chocolate muffins (nuke them for a few seconds to make them hot), Up 'n' Go, or sometimes just a big glass of chocolate milk will do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite snacks are probably:

    Chicken Nuggets, french fries, jr chickens, ramen noodles, pork dumplings, bbq skewers, and hazelnut biscotti =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone posted about nacho cheese doritos. I want some now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer Natures Valley granola bars. (I don't know why) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing beats a cracker with a thin slice of brie in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sound yummy, I like salt and vinegar chips!
    Mesty =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like smore chewy bars and popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love me some popcorn..

    ReplyDelete
  9. waiting for the minecraft videos

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha! still having recording issues, but i promise, ill have at least one video up later tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Toast with coleslaw, iceberg letuce and smoked salmon. Best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carnation instant breakfasts are a great snack/meal replacement

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leon Kennedy I don't know you but those are delicious I have one every morning those and multi grain bars.

    ReplyDelete