Friday, October 1, 2010

League of legends!

Im sure some of you have probably heard of this game by now- and if you have what im about to post probably isnt news to you- but the WCG Regionals(or nationals? i dont know what its called) are taking place right now! head on over to http://www.own3d.tv/live/214 to watch the stream. Watch america kick chinas butt in a video game for a change.

Anyways if you havent heard of league, i suguest you try it out, you can watch the stream to get a good grasp on how the feel of the game is- mainly because its free to play, and despite this its pretty awesome. What i love about this game is it feels like wc3. The game genre is based of a wc3 map called DOTA and the graphics have a throwback feel that makes you reminisces of old times- ahh custom map goodness.


League of legends gets a sold B+ in my book- it looses points on how rough it is on new players and the community is generally stupid but the game-play is pretty fun, and its really close to balanced
Anyways going to be short for now, want to go watch the streams

13 comments:

  1. Awesome info, I hadn't heard of it I'll be sure to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on, I'll check it out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna play this game... but I've been so busy with school and everything i haven't had the time. great review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a b is enough to enjoy a game ... i ll try it some day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yar I've been hearing a lot about this game recently.

    RTS was never really my genre, but I may just have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. will try it out when i get back home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Used to play this,it was nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heard a lot about this, will have to check it out sometime...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well america Alway kicks other nations ass XDD,great read !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I alreadsy liked DOTA so i fell in love with this game :D

    ReplyDelete